Do you love to garden or spend time outdoors? Grow organic and nutritious fruits and vegetables? Create and maintain fragrant flowering plants?
Community Garden Volunteers help to develop a community garden into a functional and usable space for everyone in different ways and provide a visually stimulating and fragrant interest all year round.
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help expand the activities and diversity of the garden and to ensure its future sustainability, as a community run garden space.
Community garden volunteers will meet and will be supported by an experienced horticulturalist.
· Mondays we meet from 10am to 12pm but not every Monday is essential!
What’s In It For You:
· Learn how to grow well known and uncommon fruit, herbs and vegetables and flowering plants
· Help to maintain the garden
· Become part of a friendly and dedicated group of people
· Gain confidence!
· Learn new skills in organic gardening using low cost and free methods
· Get to know new people
· Stay active and reduce stress
· Getting a little bit muddy now and again
· Have fun digging, seed sowing, weeding, planting and harvesting
· Sharing and learning knowledge
· Use the skills you’ve learnt in your own garden, driveway or even window sill.
· Hopefully have fun!
Please get in touch with Natalie.email@example.com